Saturday, January 9, 2010

Meghan's "Real" Math

2 children + 2 nights with babysitters + not enough sleep = a long day!

Oh my goodness! The first week back at work/school has been a long one!

On Tuesday night my friend's son, Kyle, watched the boys - a good time had by all.
On Wed night our friend Janet watched the boys; they made 2 cakes and had a great time.
On Thursday and Friday we stayed up a little too late, which led to a long, tantrum filled day!

We went to the craft store so I could use a coupon and get some scrapbooking stuff to start my Project 365 album (9 days in, and I've only forgotten to take a picture one day - that's pretty good for me), and Thornley and Adam needed to get some stuff for Thornlely's Pinewood Derby car that "they" are making tomorrow. I met a friend and her son at the store and showed them what they needed so her son could make a scrapbook of their recent trip. I don't know what transpired between the men in the family, but when we get in the car Thornley says to me, "I bet if you had known how today was going to turn out, you would have reconsidered marrying daddy. He's just mean." I think 7 is too young to explain to Thornley that had I NOT married Adam, Thornley wouldn't be around. I'll save that conversation for another day.

Bedtime came early, and I can only hope that for all of us tomorrow is a better day!

I'd love to post something fun and happy, but you know me, I like to keep it real!

No comments: