Sunday, December 7, 2008

Website Bio's

Adam likes to check out other church's websites, just to see what they look like, and they have going on. One thing I particularly like to look at is who is on staff and what they say in their bio's. What if you were looking at a church, and this is what the pastor's bio said...

My wife was smoking hot when we got married, but a few years and a few kids later now, not so much. We were so excited to have kids, until we actually did and now, while they are a blessing from God, they sure can drive me crazy! Oh, and I love to drink a beer or two in the evenings while watching mindless t.v.

Would you think, now there is an honest pastor, or I'm staying the heck away from that church!

Have you ever noticed how everyone's spouse is always awesome and their kids are the greatest things in the world?

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I do wonder those things from time to time.

No comments: