Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Grande Finale

It was with mixed emotions that I watched cute Jack Jack's Christmas program last night.
Part of me was just plain nervous because my class of 3 girls and 13 boys was going on after Jack's class, and who knows what is going to happen when you give 13 4 year old boys handbells!
Part of me was so proud of Jack because he's just so stinking cute I couldn't wait to see him up there on stage.
And the other part of me was sad, because this is it! The last Christmas program for my kids. Granted, I will still have programs with my class, but my cute kids won't be on stage anymore.
Jack did a great job; knew all the words, but didn't do the motions, and rang his bell like a pro.
My class did great too, for the most part, and I was super proud of them.
And this year Mrs Chrissi had a grande finale, where all the kids up on stage at the same time singing a song together. It really was sweet (even though Jack missed it because he was playing in the library, and that's all I'll say about that).
OK, here are some pictures for your viewing enjoyment...
Jack getting ready to walk down the aisle


Jack ringing his bell so fast his hand was a blur


And here is a picture of my class, a bit blurry...

No comments: