Thursday, December 18, 2008

Now THAT'S What I Call a Snow Day

There was no school yesterday because it had been reported that Blizzard 08 would arrive at any moment. How much snow we actually got yesterday, I have no idea, since it wasn't enough to stick, and it was in the 40's. This morning I looked at the window at 4:00, and again in the 5:00's (why am I having such a hard time sleeping?), to find there was no snow. At 6:30 Adam came in and announced that school had been cancelled again; now I was totally annoyed since the school year will go on forever because of these ridiculous snow days. Then I looked outside...

So I guess it's random dress-up and Wii day at our house.
I have more pictures to add, but I'm having a hard time! So, I'm off to address some more Christmas cards, wrap gifts, and make sure that the only people who get destroyed today are the Lego figures on the Wii.

No comments: