Thursday, May 1, 2008

Like sand thru the hour glass...

So are the days of my life! Holy smokes it's been a while! And now I'm on here because I'm avoiding work around the house, planning Thornley's party that is Sat., and planning a fundraising dinner at the church later this month. And I'm sure there is a book or two that I could be putting together for Thornley's teacher...
I guess we've been busy...we endured Opening Day and the fireworks and snow...
































We celebrated Jack's birthday with a Harry Potter party and magical candles...











































We went to Arizona for Spring Break to visit Adam's parents...


































And now, I must get back to my laundry, cleaning, planning, bed making craziness of today.

1 comment:

cori said...

Love the pictures!