Tuesday, November 27, 2007

THAT was a final?

I am SOOOOOOOOO disappointed with the Dancing with the Stars final! Where was Drew saving a horse and riding a cowboy, or Emmitt Smith busting out with MC Hammer moves? I even liked Mario's hip hop better than the dances last night. Now, I am no pro, but I did take beginning ballroom in college, and I have to say, I think I could have given Marie a run for her money with her freestyle. Why was she breathing so hard, she hardly moved. And I love Mel B, but I've never liked a dance revolving around a chair - don't they know the judges don't like the chair moves? Mark and Cori said it best, "Who knew lap dancing was a form of freestyle?".
I called in, I logged on (using all my email addresses) trying to eliminate Marie. From there, I really don't care who wins. I like both Mel B and Helio, but I did vote for Helio - his dances were better.
So now I sit and wait for the results show - why is it 2 hours? So we can relive the PAIN of watching last night?
You know what would make it worthwhile? Bringing Drew back to show them a GOOD freestyle!

No comments: