Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Cure for High Blood Pressure

Last night was the final results show for Dancing with the Stars, but it was 2 stinking hours long! Now, you all know I have anxiety issues; I read the end of the book first so I can enjoy it, and as for the final episode of my reality shows - are you kidding, talk about anxiety! I discovered (honestly, by accident) last week that if you look on MSNBC they post the results in Eastern time, so instead of waiting until 11:00 to find out the winner, I looked at 8:15 and found out who won.
Call me crazy, but it really does make watching it so much more enjoyable for me - I'm not as stressed out!
But then I did feel bad watching Mel and Maks dance, as I knew she wasn't going to win.
So now I'm down to Survivor and The Amazing Race, but wait - Jan 7th starts Dance Wars, are you kidding - Drew Lachey is the host, I'm tuning in FOR SURE!!

2 comments:

cori said...

I too must admit, that I cheated and looked on msn prior to watching the show. Well, actually, in the middle of watching it. And, I stayed up for the ending.
P.S. Helio's fiance dumped him "hours" after the finale (per the Seattle Times).

cori said...

I too must admit, that I cheated and looked on msn prior to watching the show. Well, actually, in the middle of watching it. And, I stayed up for the ending.
P.S. Helio's fiance dumped him "hours" after the finale (per the Seattle Times).