Friday, August 8, 2008

The Portland Zoo...

I could have named this post, Holy Shit!, but that may have offended some. I digress...
We are on vacation in Sunriver, Oregon. Besides visiting my family in California, this is about the only place we vacation. We enjoy Sunriver. I like walking to the Village and having coffee and purusing the shops. The boys like the tennis courts, swimming, and the big bath tub. Adam likes sleeping on the couch, and taking the boys fishing.
It's our usual tradition to stop in Vancouver and see some of Adam's friends on our way to Sunriver, and then stop at the Portland Zoo on the way home. This year we decided to stop at the zoo on the way. If you will read a few posts back, when we went to Woodland Park Zoo on Monday, it was poop-palooza. So we get to the Portland Zoo and hightail it to the polar bears. We had to wait a few minutes before they came out, but when they did...yep, pooped (and peed, bonus!). We rounded the corner to the sun bear, yep, pooping.
Seriously, what's the deal?! Whatever, it just makes the boys enjoy the zoo that much more!
We'll see what happens when we go to the stables in a few days and look at the horses!

2 comments:

Matt Nightingale said...

WTF? You can't say "Shit" on a CHRISTIAN blog!

Meghan said...

oh my word, I can't even think of a comeback - you crack me up