Monday, August 18, 2008

Move over Michael (Phelps, that is)


I love the Olympics. Love, love, love them! Especially the swimming, diving and gymnastics; I've stayed up far later than I should have watching the Olympics lately. One of the best things about Sunriver is there is a tv in the bedroom, so I could lay in bed at watch the Olympics both at night and then in the morning when I was too lazy to get out of bed (I was after all on vacation, a memo my children failed to read, since they woke up at 6:30 every morning). Another thing I loved about our vacation, was watching the boys in the pool. This was the first year that they really got into it. They'd both wear their life jackets and cruise around the pool. Thornley was even brave enough to take off his life jacket and swim in the shallow end. His favorite part was diving for our dive sticks, but the chlorine was bothering his eyes, so we bought him some goggles, and VOILA! happy swimmer, happy mommy on the lounge chair watching!


No comments: