Thursday, December 6, 2007

"Christmas Classics"

I went to Target today because, well, it's Thursday, but more importantly I was looking for the DVD of Frosty the Snowman. I wanted to show it in class on the 17th, and the boys like the movie and every year I "DVR" it, but erase it around Easter when my hours are running out. Target doesn't sell just Frosty the Snowman, or if they do, they were out. So instead I purchased a compilation of Christmas Classics, which included Frosty, Rudolph, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and something else along with "bonus" footage. I figured it was worth the $30, because by the time I remembered to return all those movies to Blockbuster, my late fees would triple that.
Now, I got to thinking... wouldn't it be great if all the "classics" had a Christmas version; such as "Merry Christmas the Nerd's Revenge", or "Merry Superbad Christmas", or "American Christmas Pie".
Yes, Mark, this post is for you, so Merry Christmas to you and your mom!

3 comments:

cori said...

How about everyone's favorite classic: A very Brady Christmas?

mkeene said...

That is soooo fly chicka!!

A very McLovin Christmas is on my wish list

Mark said...

Hey gangsta....I would like all of those