Saturday, March 15, 2008

Not much luck, but one strike!

This year, Cori and I decided to have a combo birthday party, and we thought it would be fun to go to the new swanky bowling alley...Lucky Strike. Who knew you'd have to get dressed up to go bowling - seriously, they have a dress code!



So we chose 14 friends and off we went to celebrate. Jen works on Friday nights, and since she was going to miss out on the bowling portion, her husband, Mike, brought a date...Marge, his bowling ball (who knew I had a friend that owned their own bowling ball).



Wow! I suck at bowling! I tried to make the best of it though, and down play my competitiveness, but really, the only strike I got was when I was bowling for Brad who hadn't showed up yet!

Maybe for my 40th I'll go to happy hour at the pub - I'm good at ordering off menus!

Here is a photo of Adam and me at the bowling alley..

No comments: