Monday, March 17, 2008

The most wonderful time of the year

That's right - March Madness baby!!
I love March Madness - getting the sports page and filling out my brackets, hanging it up on the fridge and seeing if I chose wisely.
Tonight at dinner, I was filling out my bracket and the boys decided to help me; so we picked Georgetown because it reminded them of our dog (which I was fine with, since I think they're #1 in their section), Drake because it sounds like Draco Malfoy, and a few other choice picks. Much like people who choose based on the uniforms, or the cheerleaders, my boys had some sound reasoning behind their choices.
Needless to say, if I end up throwing my bracket away after the first weekend, at least I can point my finger towards the boys, and it will have nothing to do with my knowledge of teams and their abilities.

No comments: