Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We may need to file for bankruptcy

OK, so not really, and I know it's not even funny to joke about those things, but I may need to get a second job (or 4th, depending on how you look at my employment) to pay for these lost teeth! Thornley's bottom tooth has been wiggly for a few days now and this morning it came out...


While Thornley was rinsing his mouth out, Jack announced that his tooth was loose, which he always does after Thornley looses a tooth and I say, "Oh, yes, look at that". But the thing is, today it really WAS loose; both of them, on the bottom. So this afternoon after much wiggling I yanked it out. My little Jackers - he's not even FIVE and has lost his first tooth. The one next to it is super wiggly too, and I'm sure if he'd let me in there again I could yank that one out too. Maybe tomorrow.



Hopefully this means both the boys will go to bed early so the tooth fairy can come!

No comments: